Tuesday 5 July 2011

Garnier Intensice 7 Day Soothing Lotion

I think everyone by now has heard of this body lotion its has been out for quite a while and has had some really good reviews so a few months back i bought it from my local morrisions for only £2. 

The one which i got for dry & sensitive skin has got natural based honey and L-Bifidus in it, they do a whole range of different types depending on you skin type. 

I have to join the hype about this and say it really did hydrate my skin & after only one application i noticed a difference in the way my skin felt and it looked so much more healthier and had a glow to it that i never thought this product would give.

I think if you have the chance to go and pick one of these up then you really should its not going to break the bank & you never know it could become you're new favourite moisturiser!

Becky xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have dry and sensitive skin too so really want to try this :)

    xoxo

    frivolousloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete